5 Month* Esthetics Career Training Program in Sacramento, CA
Estheticians are skincare specialists, trained in the art of performing services that enhance, treat or beautify the skin. Many professionals in this field enjoy the satisfaction of knowing they can provide relief to those suffering from painful and/or embarrassing skin conditions, and helping people put their best face forward.
If you’re interested in skincare, enjoy working with people and have a friendly and engaging personality, you could be well-suited to a rewarding career in Esthetics.
Esthetician Class Schedule:
- Full Time | Tuesday-Friday, 9:30AM-5:30PM (Duration: 5 Months*)
- Part Time | Tuesday-Friday, 5:30PM-8:30PM; Saturday, 8:30AM-5PM (Duration: 7.5 Months*)
- Mar 30thEsthetics: Esthetics - Full-Time Federico Beauty Institute - Admissions This is a dynamic skin education! Esthetics students learn to perform a wide range of spa and skincare treatments and get the skills it takes to pursue a rewarding Esthetics career.https://federico.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/federico-esthetics-program.jpgFederico Beauty Institute
- Apr 27thEsthetics: Esthetics - Part-Time Federico Beauty Institute - Admissions This is a dynamic skin education! Esthetics students learn to perform a wide range of spa and skincare treatments and get the skills it takes to pursue a rewarding Esthetics career.https://federico.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/federico-esthetics-program.jpgFederico Beauty Institute
The best way to see if Federico Beauty Institute is the right fit for you is to contact an admissions representative. Get more information on our programs, class schedules, and financial aid options so that you can make an informed decision about your future. Contact Us Now >>>
Employment Opportunities for Esthetics Professionals
Licensed Estheticians are finding jobs in diverse esthetic arenas, including:
- Resorts/Cruise Lines
- Dermatologist Offices
- Make-Up Counters
- Research for Skin Care Companies
Experienced Esthetics professionals may choose to be self-employed, typically leasing a treatment room in a salon or spa, or setting up an independent practice in a professional space or in a specially designed room right in their home.
Is a Career in Esthetics Right for You? Find Out! Take the Federico "Esthetics Career Training Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your Esthetics career training readiness score now >>
Becoming a Skilled Esthetics Professional
The Esthetics Program at Federico Beauty Institute provides the hands-on training, practical “real world” experience and industry guidance you need to pursue a rewarding career in Esthetics. The modular education program at Federico uses the innovative Image skincare lineas well as Bioelements, developed by Barbara Solomone, CIDESCO esthetician, and overseen by Dr. Billie Radd Ph.D in Pharmacology & Masters in Cosmetic Science.
Successful graduates of the Federico Esthetics Program in Sacramento feel confident entering the professional setting after gaining hands-on training in important beauty treatments, including:
- Therapeutic Massage
- Make-Up Application
As well as consultation and the evaluation and treatment of minor skin disorders such as acne and dry, aging skin.
On-the-Job Experience in a Real Spa
Successful graduates of the Federico Beauty Institute Esthetics program enter the professional world with confidence after gaining so much practical experience working with real clients in the Federico Spa. You’ll make a smooth transition from student to aspiring professional after working one-on-one with clients in a real spa setting.
“Federico has more than just a state of the art facility, they have a state of the art education! They set students up for realistic success in the industry.”
– Charlotte Price, Graduate of the FBI Esthetics Program and Lead Educator for Aveda
Flexible Full & Part-Time Career Training Schedules
As a student in the Federico Beauty Institute Esthetics Program, you’ll be able to balance work, family and other commitments while getting the high-level skills you need to pursue a professional career in Esthetics.
The Esthetics Program has a shorter-term full-time option, as well as a part-time evenings & weekends schedule. Your days are free to spend time with family, plus you’ll get more clients and receive more hands-on training when you work in the student clinic on Saturdays – our busiest day!
Accomplished Federico graduates feel secure going into their State Licensure exams after receiving personalized coaching and exam preparation from industry professionals.
Funding Your Career Training
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Career training is an investment in your future. A Federico Financial Aid representative would be happy to sit down with you to help you determine if you qualify for financial aid and help design a Financial Plan that works for you.
* Program length when completed in normal time.